HQ Architecture + movie

Kick-Ass Holds Reviewers Ransom With Its Awesomeness

Kick-Ass 2 (movie poster)

Kick-Ass 2 (movie poster)

Ooooo the first reviews for Kick-Ass are hitting the net and it looks like the film is living up the fit-inducing excellence hinted at in the trailer. My favourite review so far comes from Michael Moran at the Times Online. You can read the full review here, but here’s an extract:

"The action is Tarantino meets Batman, the characterisations are Superbad meets Napoleon Dynamite, and the military hardware on display is an unbalanced loner’s fever-dream. I'm not in the habit of awarding star ratings for films but if I were, in this case I'd be tossing stars around like a tipsy ninja."

I've never said this before in a review but please see this film. For two reasons: First, I want you to be happy. Second, I want it to make enough money to finance a sequel.